Vegan's Chronicles

My Vegan Strawberry Shortcake at Haru!
vegan strawberry shortcake

I already posted something earlier this morning, but I simply have to blog about my vegan strawberry shortcake at Harunohee. It's... the bombdiggidy. The vanilla-lemon cake is deliciously moist, the cashew cream is smooth, sweet and nutty, and the strawberries are plump and juicy! I don't mean to toot my own horn, but toot, toot! 'Dis is some good shtuff.

vegan strawberry shortcake

This will be available at the cafe today and tomorrow. How can you resist?!

thin mints

Also at the cafe, vegan thin mintz! They're selling rather fast, so I'm gonna have to bake some more pretty soon~

thin mints

Mint & chocolate- such a great combo!

haru bibimbab

And I just had the vegan lunch special for today: fresh sprout bibimbab set.

haru bibimbab

Stuffed!

Directions to Harunohee Cafe:
Gunja Station, Line 5&7, Exit 6. Walk straight for about 5 minutes. The cafe will be on your left.
Children's Grand Park Station, Line 7, Exit 1. Walk straight for about 5 minutes. The cafe will be on your right.
Tel: 02-453-0508
Hours: 11am-11pm