Vegan's Chronicles

It's moving day!
IMG_3217.jpg

For the past two days, I have been buried in the mountain of crap that is my belongings. Seriously, it's embarrassing how much "stuff" I own. I didn't realize moving would be such a hassle, but yea... Looking around at everything that had to be done, I would stand there paralyzed not knowing where to begin... . But thankfully, everything is boxed up now and my apartment is looking quite bare. I think it has finally sunk in that I'm moving out and will soon no longer be a Gunja-resident. Aw... . I wanted to do an 'Ode to Gunja' blog post before I left, but I ran out of time. Even though I'm not going very far, I can't believe I'm gonna be saying good bye to this part of Seoul and this apartment that has been my home for the past 4+ years. *sniffles*. Bunny and I are gonna miss this place!

ok... time to pack my computer... . bye Gunja!