Vegan's Chronicles

Fresh King: simple fruit smoothies
IMG_0293

I go on a lot of walks in my neighborhood and since I live by Kundae University, I often take strolls around the campus. Anyway, there's this one fresh juice smoothie bar that I love. I used to go there all the time (almost every day), but I haven't been in a really long time. Thankfully, they are still in business (and recently renovated), because now that it's spring/summer, I'm craving lots of fresh fruit smoothies!

IMG_0291

Most of their fruit smoothies only include fruit and a bit of sugar syrup. I always ask them to leave out the simple syrup and it's still perfectly sweet for my taste.

IMG_0302

Here's the pineapple smoothie (2,500 won). Two ingredients: pineapple & water/ice. So refreshing!

Directions to Fresh King: Children's Grand Park station, Line 7. Exit 3. Walk straight for two blocks and follow the sidewalk as it veers right towards the entrance of Konkuk University. You will see Fresh King in front of you.