Vegan's Chronicles

Silken Tofu Snack Cups
IMG_0095

Korean tofu companies like Pulmuone and CJ have these single-serving silken tofu packages that people can eat plain, straight out of the container. I don't buy these often because they're kinda expensive (around 1,200 won or more for one), and I tend to prefer cooking my tofu in savory dishes, rather than eating it like yogurt or pudding. But I think it's kinda fun trying them out and they make easy, nutritious snacks or breakfasts. There are several different flavors, such as pumpkin, sweet potato, or even walnut. Those flavors are really mild though and they all still taste quite tofu-ey. At first, it took a little getting used to, but now I think they're yummy.

Soyday

Anyway, this was my snack this afternoon, along with some juicy juicy pears.

Soyday

Looks a little like yogurt! Hm... . hold on, something's missing.

Soyday

Ahh, there we go, muuuch better. It needed some toppings. There's nothing like a sprinkling of toasted coconut bits and chopped walnuts to bring a lil' pizzaz!

Soyday

Back to work now! Phew~~