Vegan's Chronicles

The Final Daily Doodle D-23

Aw, it's my last official Daily Doodle post! 23 days! I have to say, I'm really glad I did this. They say it takes three weeks to build a new habit (or break an old one), and this was pretty much 3 weeks. We have yet to see whether I have actually formed a new habit, but this has definitely reignited my creative side, and it has renewed my passion for illustration. I really have no excuse for not doing something creative every single day. Even if it's just a tiny doodle, I think it's really important to just pick up a pen and make a mark.

So now what? I mentioned this in a previous post, but I think I'm going to start a new blog for my illustrations. I still haven't figured out exactly what it will be or look like. I do plan on getting rid of my current website design soon though- it needs a makeover!