Vegan's Chronicles

Coffee the Sol

Do you ever have one of those days when you just feel so much happiness that it's overwhelming? I will admit that such intense emotion like that is rare for me. I can get pretty pessimistic and depressed about life at times. But I absolutely had one of those happy days recently. Maybe it's the beautiful spring weather, maybe it's the fact that I have a job that allows me to work from home three days a week, maybe it's everything that I'm learning from 'The World Peace Diet,' but whatever it is, life is good! Everyday, I am so grateful for the many ways that I am blessed.

The other day, I went to this cafe called 'Coffee the Sol' by Ttuksum Resort Station. I love this place because it's really airy with high ceilings. Their menu is pretty expensive, but I think their tea, location, atmosphere, and service are all worth it. Since they don't have soymilk for their coffee lattes, I got their Organic Red Moon Lychee Tea (6000won), which was fantastic. It comes in this cute ceramic pot, and you can ask them to refill it with hot water if you want more tea. It's also so peaceful... I don't get a splitting headache like I do at most other Korean cafes that are overcrowded and blast loud noise. Oh, and did I mention that they have wireless internet? Does it get much better than that?