Vegan's Chronicles

Pure Snow
IMG_2223.jpg

Whee, check out the snowfall from yesterday! The first major snowfall of this winter. There's nothing quite like a blanket of fluffy snow to coverup some of the dank ugliness of the city. Although, pretty soon, it will all turn to grimy, sooty slush...

IMG_2213.jpg
IMG_2222.jpg

I went for a walk and I was going faster than all the cars that were crawling at snails pace~ So glad I wasn't stuck in traffic.

IMG_2227.jpg

And this morning, Bunny went for a walk around the patio. See her footprints? Apparently she's not as afraid of snow as I anticipated.

IMG_2233.jpg
IMG_2235.jpg

She could almost blend in if it weren't for her little brown spots.

IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2237.jpg
IMG_2230.jpg

That's her "pet me~" face.

Stay warm, and be careful when walking outside! :)