Vegan's Chronicles

A makeover
blog screenshot

Check out what I've been doing all day. :) Re-vamping my blog! This site has just been begging for a makeover... I mean, I've had that old bannerhead ever since the birth of Alien's Day Out three years ago, and it was time to retire it. So, what do you think of the new bannerhead? You likey? You better. ^^ If there are any weird glitches, please let me know!

Phew! Even though I'm not working, I'm so glad that I'm still keeping myself busy with a bunch of side projects. I'm in the process of redesigning my art website, as well as creating a new bake shop site which is almost ready to be revealed... The fact that I had to get a new hard drive for my iMac last week didn't help, but I'm happy that it's all in order now and things are humming along smoothly. Wanna know what else I've been up to lately?

IMG_1454.jpg

Making and consuming buckets of icy smoothies! I made this plum-watermelon one after a crazy-hot workout the other day and it gave me the best brainfreeze ever. Here's a super speedy recipe:

  • 2 plums, de-seeded and frozen
  • 1 cup watermelon, chopped and frozen
  • 1/4 cup soy milk
  • 1 squeeze agave syrup
  • a few ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup cold water
Throw everything into a blender and whizz til everything is smooth. Add cold water if it's too thick.

IMG_1456.jpg

I've also been baking goodies.

IMG_1550.jpg
IMG_1500.jpg

Teehee~ I love it when everything fits into the box perfectly. :)

And what has Bunny been up to? Well, she's just been relaxing, trying to stay cool in the summer heat by hiding out in her shady box or under my bed all day. She only comes out when I lure her with treats. That cheeky thing.

IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1504.jpg

So that's a quick update on me and Bunny's lives. And now I'm off to play with some chingus. It's a glorious Thursday with amazingly sunny weather... Can't waste the day being cooped up inside!