Vegan's Chronicles

Chillin' in my 'hood~
IMG_0577

Yesterday, I took a stroll around Children's Grand Park to catch the last of the falling leaves. "All the leaves are brown~~"... . but the sky isn't grey!

IMG_0587
IMG_0583

Soon all these trees shall be nekked. :( I wish it could stay fall forever~

IMG_0593

Two kiddies holding hands on a gorgeous fall afternoon at the park. Too adorable!

IMG_0602

I also baked some vegan Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles for Harunohee Cafe!

IMG_0608

The recipe from PPK uses maple syrup which is really expensive here, so I had to modify it, by just using dark brown sugar instead. I also subbed the chocolate extract for more vanilla extract. They turned out delicious~

IMG_0598

I also baked more banana walnut-chocolate chip muffins.

IMG_0600

Mmm~

IMG_0617

Like my signage? I simplified the name of the cookies, cuz I don't think Koreans would understand what a "snickerdoodle" is. :) For this November, this cafe has become a mini vegan haven, which is perfect since it's World Vegan Month. Check it out if you have time- their soy pumpkin & soy sweet potato lattes are delicious.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

veganmofo_final_header1