Vegan's Chronicles

Global Gathering Seoul 2010
Global Gathering 2010

Anyone else go to Global Gathering this past weekend at the Nanji Han River Park? I went last year too, but this year's event was way bigger, with more people, tents, and sponsors.

Global Gathering 2010

I don't have a whole lot to say except that it was a blast. It was so great to get back together with some of my 'rock-fest crew' and party it up all night long. I haven't had one of those nights in forever- you know, those times where you just let the music take over and you forget about time... It was a buttload of fun.

Global Gathering 2010

Fatboy Slim was awesomeeee!! I have his music on my running playlist and it always gets me in the mood to get my legs moving.

Global Gathering 2010

Armin Van Buuren

Global Gathering 2010

Good times all around. See you next year, GG!