Vegan's Chronicles

VMF Day 22: More Soy Meat Products @ E-Mart

A few weeks ago, I wrote about how I thought I found vegan soy dogs at E-mart. Well, after closer inspection, I found that they have 'egg white powder' in them! Egads! It's disappointing that they just have to include that little ingredient and ruin it for the vegans.

But anyway, the blogger of 'Loud Strange Words' commented on that post saying that they went to E-Mart and found a bunch of other soy meats by the same company. So I went to see if it was true, and sure enough, I found Sweet & Sour Soymeat, Soy mini balls, and Soybean cutlets. Unfortunately, they're not vegan, as they all include a bit of egg, so this post is just for the vegetarians out there.

I don't necessarily want to promote these products because they're not vegan, but I understand that vegetarians sometimes want meat-alternatives, and maybe these products can help in your transition towards eventually living a fully cruelty-free life.