Vegan's Chronicles

I shall use my time (daily doodle D-4)


I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out
in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor,
every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a
sleepy and permanent planet.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.
-Jack London


Every morning that I go to work, I walk passed this tiny hole-in-the-wall neighborhood bakery. Without fail, I always see Mr. Baker-man, working with a ball of dough, and I'm always tempted to just stop and watch. I wonder what it's like being a baker, always making yummy things and getting to play with flour... . I wonder if he enjoys it. I wonder if he's happy.